你让星星发亮
个人资料,分享给你,希望有所帮助,请采纳!谢谢!Situation: Lintel, a computer chip manufacturing company, currently has a job opening in its Finance department. John Miller is the first applicant to be interviewed this morning by Lintel’s Finance Manager Mike Gates.Mike: Good Morning, John. I am Mike.John: Good Morning.Mike: How are you doing?John: I am doing fine. Thank you.Mike: How was the traffic coming over here?John: I am so glad that the traffic was light this morning. No traffic jam and no accidents.Mike: That is good. John, let’s start the interview. Are you ready?John: Yes, I am.Mike: First of all, let me properly introduce myself. I am the Finance Department Manager. As you know there is an open position in my department, and I need to fill this position as soon as possible.John: Please, tell me a little bit about the position.Mike: It is an entry-level position. The new employee will have to work closely with the Accounting department. He will also have to deal with the bank on a daily basis.John: What type of qualifications do you require?Mike: I require a four-year college degree in Finance. Some working experience would be helpful.John: What kind of experience are you looking for?Mike: Doing office work is good. However, since this is an entry-level position, I do not require a lot of experience. I am willing to train the new person.John: That is great!Mike: John, tell me a little bit about yourself.John: I was a student at West Coast University, and I just graduated with a Bachelor degree in Finance. I have been working part-time as a payroll clerk for the last two years.Mike: What are you looking for in a job?John: The job should help me see what Finance is all about. I have learned a lot of Finance theories at school, and now it is time for me to put them into practice.Mike: Anything else?John: I also hope that it will help me grow in my field.Mike: What are your strengths? Why should I hire you?John: I am a hard-working person and a fast learner. I am very eager to learn, and I get along fine with people.Mike: OK. Now, let me ask you a few quick questions. You do not mind working long hours, do you?John: No, I do not.Mike: Can you handle pressure?John: Yes, I can. When I was going to school, I took quite a few courses each semester while working at least twenty hours every week. And, I handled that situation very well.Mike: Do you still have any questions for me?John: No, I think I have a pretty good understanding of the job. I believe that I can handle it with ease, and I hope to have the opportunity to work for you.Mike: John, nice meeting you. Thank you for coming.John: Nice meeting you too. Thank you for seeing me.
深海屿鹿
会计职务英语面试指导
求职者如何用英语去应聘会计职务呢?下面我们来看一下有哪些方法可用?
642.Excuse me,sir.May I apply for the position of accountant?
先生,我可以申请会计一职吗?
643.Sure.Please sit down.
当然可以,请坐。
644.What university did you graduate from?
你从哪所学校毕业?
645.I graduated from Beijing College of Commerce.
我毕业于北京商学院。
646.What was your major at college?
你上大学主修什么专业?
647.My major was accounting.
我主修会计学。
648.Can you name some of the courses you completed in relation to accounting?
你能说出一些你学过的与会计相关的课程吗?
649.Sure.I took such courses as accounting principles,commercial accounting,cost accounting,industrical accounting,electronic data processing accounting,and accounting involved in foreign capital enterprises.
当然可以,我修过会计学原理、商业会计、成本会计、工业会计、电子数据处理会计以及涉外会计。
650.What was your favorite course?
你喜欢什么课程?
651.My favorite course was electronic data processing account-ing.
我最喜欢电子数据处理会计。
652.What kind of work are you doing now?
你现在正在做什么工作?
653.I'm engaged in accounting.
我做会计工作。
654.What are you responsibilites at your present work unit?
你在目前单位的工作职责是什么?
655.My work involves various routine bookkeeping and basic ac-counting tasks including journal entries,verifying data and reconciling discrepancies,preparing detailed reports from raw data,and checking accounting documents for completeness,mathematical accuracy and consistency.
我的工作是履行各种簿记与基本会计事项,包括填写日记账、核实数据、纠正误差,根据原始数据编制明细报表、核查会计文件的完整性、数字的精确性和一致性。
656.Are you familiar with PRC Financial and Tax Regulations?
你熟悉中华人民共和国财税制度吗?
657.I think so.
熟悉。
658.Can you tell me something about this balance sheet now?
你可以和我谈谈这份资产负债表的情况吗?
659.Of course.This balance sheet contains three major sec-tions,that is,assets,liabilities and owner's equity.So,you see,the total current liabilities of your company are $2,372,000,and the owner's equity is $ 5,400,000.That means that the total assets,which is equal to the sum of the creditor's and the owner's equities,are $ 7,772,000.
当然能,这份资产负债表包含三部分:资产、负债和所有者权益。因此,你看贵公司的当前负债总额为2,372,000美元,所有者权益为5,400,000美元。资产等于债权人权益加上所有者权益,即为7,772,000美元。
660.What's the creditor's equity?
什么是债权人权益?
661.The creditor's equity is the same as liabilities.
债权人权益即负债。
Dialogue A
(I= Interviewer主试人 A= Applicant受试人)
(knocking at the door gently)
I:Come in,please.
A:Good afternoon,sir.My name is Wang Ling.
I:Good afternoon,Miss Wang.According to your application form,you are a university graduate in accounting and have al-ready got 2 year's work experience in a manufacturing factory.Now,can you tell me what made you decide to leave your former factory and apply for the vacancy here?
A:Well,my former working unit is a medium-sized enterprise.Though I am familiar with computerized accounting systems,I can find no application there.That's the reason why I want to come here to face the new challenge.
I:What are your responsibilities at you present work unit?
A:My work involves various routine bookkeeping and basic ac-counting tasks including journal entries,verifying data and reconciling discrepancies,preparing detailed reports from raw data,and checking accounting documents for completeness,mathematical accuracy and consistency.
I:Are you familiar with PRC Financial Accounting and Tax Regulations?
A:Sure.
I:OK.Can you tell me something about this balance sheet now?
A:Of course.This balance sheet contains three major sections,that is,assets,liabilities and owner's equity.So,you see,the total current 1iabilities of your company are $2,372,000,and owner's equity is $ 5,400,000.That means that the total assets,which is equal to the sum of the creditor's and the owner's equities,are $ 7,772,000.
I:Just a moment.What is the creditor's equity?
A:The creditor's equity is the same as liabilities.
I:How much are accrued salaries payable?
A:They are $ 15,000.
I:Could you tell me something about cash control?
A:Yes,of course.In accounting,cash means all items that are acceptable for deposit in a bank.
I:What are they?
A:Such as paper money,coins,checks,money orders,bank deposits and so on.
I:What should we do when dealing with cash?
A:As a rule,we should control the handling and recording of cash.Cash should be handled separately from the recording of cash transactions so that errors can be readily disclosed and the possibility of irregularities is reduced.
I:How does it work,then?
A:That means all cash receipts are deposited intact in the bank,and all major payments are made by check and an imprest fund is used for petty cash disbursements.
I:So you mean that we can have a double record of cash transactions.
A:Yes.One record is made by the company's recordkeeping procedures,and another is furnished by the bank.
I:Did you get a good record in English?
A:Yes,I obtained nearly full marks each term.I like English very much.Besides,I was aware of the importance of learning English well.Nowadays every enterprise would prefer to hire a man who has a good command of English.So I worked hard at college on English.
I:Are you familiar with America-styled accounting?
A:I think so.When I was at college,I worked as an assistant account with American General Electric China Inc.for two summers.
I:That's very good.You seem to have the right kind of experience.I'll let you know the result of this interview next week.
A:Thank you.Good-Bye.
Notes 注释
1.According to your application form,you are a university graduate in accounting and have already got 2 year's experience in a manufacturing factory.
从申请表上看来,你是会计专业的毕业生,已经在一家制造厂有两年的工作经验。
2.Well,my former working unit is a medium-sized enterprise.Though I am familiar with computerized accounting systems,I can find no application there.
我以前的'工作单位是一家中型企业。虽然我熟悉会计电算化,但在那里用不上。
3.How much are accrued salaries payable?
应付工资是多少?
4.In accounting,cash means all items that are acceptable for de-posit in a bank.
在会计上,现金指的是可被银行接受的所有项目。
5.Such as paper money,coins,checks,money orders,bank deposits and so on.
比如纸币、硬币、支票、汇票和银行存款等。
6.As a rule,we should control the handling and recording of cash.Cash should be handled separately from the recording of cash transactions so that errors can be readily disclosed and the possibility of irregularities is reduced.
按常规,我们应当控制现金处理和记录,现金管理应与现金业务的记录分开进行。这样,差错就能马上查出来,也减少了不法行为的可能性。
7.How does it work,then?
这是怎么做的呢?
8.That means cash receipts are deposited intact in the bank,and major payments are made by check and an imprest fund is used for petty cash disbursements.
这就是说,所有的现金收入要如数存入银行,一切的主要支出都使用支票,并设立预付资金来用于零星的现金支付。
9.So you mean that we can have a double record of cash transactions.
你是说这样一来我们就可以对现金业务有双重记录了。
Words and Expression
更多相关的 英语面试 内容推荐,大家敬请参考:英语面试应如何开场 面试自我评价的英语用语 英语面试陈述要有针对性
优质会计职称问答知识库