回答数
3
浏览数
13557
莫名羽调
外企会计英语面试自我介绍
英语自我介绍常用十句话
1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.
本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司。
2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
本人在过去十年在商界担任人事部主任迄今。
3. I have had five years’ experience with a company as a salesman.
本人曾在某一公司担任推销员,前后有五年之久。
4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
本人曾经在兄弟贸易公司服务三年,担任会计工作,现仍在职中。
5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
我今年20岁,曾于绿林公司服务两年,担任一般文员工作。
6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years’ experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
我今年25岁,已在目前的职位工作两年,兹为寻找更上一层楼,准备离开此职位。
7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years’ experience in a company’s delivery office.
我今年19岁,女性。曾在某家公司担任收发工作两年。
8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
本人18岁,不久即可毕业。
9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
本人20岁,希望能找到一个公司,以便安定下来。
10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.
两年前,自从离校后,在格兰酒店担任出纳员。
自我介绍用语大全之问候类
1.Good morning everyone.
大家早上好。
2.Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
先生们,女士们下午好。
3.Good evening, teachers and fellow students.
老师们,同学们晚上好。
4.It’s my great honor to introduce myself to you here.
很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
5.It’s my pleasure to introduce myself to you here.
我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
6.I’m very happy to introduce myself to you here.
我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
7.I’m very glad to introduce myself to you here.
我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
8.I feel very honored to introduce myself to you here.
我感到很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
9.It is a great pleasure for me to introduce myself to you here.
我是如此的高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。
10.It is a privilege to be speaking to you today.
今天能跟你谈话真是我三生有幸。
11. I am very proud to be addressing you this evening.
今晚能在此应邀讲话我深感荣幸。
英语面试自我介绍第一轮面试一般由公司人力资源部的人员对大家进行面试,问的东西都是一些比较基础的,都不难第一轮是个简单的筛选,让用人单位对有一个基本的了解,了解你的表达能力,以及逻辑。会要求你用英语做一个自我介绍。
英语面试自我介绍第二轮面试则由部门主管经理出面,他们开始考察你是否和应聘的各位特性匹配。比如应聘市场部, 主管和经理会要求你说一说在这些领域你的`成绩以及一些优势。
前面都很顺利的话,那么恭喜你离成功有进了一步,最后一轮面试就要和大boss———公司的总裁面对面了。外企的总裁一般是老外,当然面试就变成全英语的了。这是不要紧张从容应对,如果遇到一些词卡壳,就要学会用其他的词语代替。总裁询问的问题一般会和公司的精神、企业文化有关。应聘者的理念是否与公司的文化精神相契合。
不会原谅
英语求职面试对话(通用10篇)
英语求职面试过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那录取机会必定大大增加。下面我为你整理了英语求职面试对话范本,希望能帮到你!
HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
HR: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
HR:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
HR: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
HR:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
HR: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
HR:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
HR: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
HR:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
HR:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
HR:Yes, I think so.
HR:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
HR:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
HR:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
HR:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
HR: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
HR:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
HR: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
HR: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
HR:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
HR:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
HR:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
HR:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
HR: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
HR:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
HR:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
HR: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
B: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
请进,我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你
HR:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
你好,今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
恩,我想我能。
HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。
B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.
我叫xxx来自xxx大学
HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job
你为何选定到此地来谋职?
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
HR:What interest you most about this job?
你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。
HR:Why should I hire you?
我为什么要聘请你?
B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作
HR: When can you begin?
你何时能开始工作?
B: Immediately.
马上就可以
HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
我会耐心等待的,谢谢
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
我就是,需要我帮忙吗?
A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith
很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。
I: Are you Mrs. Smith?
你是吴先生吧?
A: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?
A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.
没有,我对这一带很熟悉。
I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A:WU JING
吴京
I: What kind of person do you think you are?
你觉得你自己的个性如何?
A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.
嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。
I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?
A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.
正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。
I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?
你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?
A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.
依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。
I: How do you spend your leisure time?
你业余时间都做些什么?
A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.
我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。
I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?
那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?
A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.
哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。
1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也 很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识 到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?
i: 为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?
a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.
a: 我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?
i: 这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?
a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
a:不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
i: 如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.
a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。
A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 从你家到公司要花多少时间。
B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约 40 分钟。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、 医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你们 的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?
A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系?
B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我, 号码是 62547833。 How can I contact you when
A: we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 点到 6 点之间用这个号码打电话给我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗?
B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?
Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机 会到国外工作吗?
A: OK, Mr.Shu. You may come in.This is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.
好了,舒先生,你可以进来了。我是xxx,我右面是我的`同事xxx,左边是xxx。请坐吧。
I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.
谢谢你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。
A: Your English is fluent.
你的英语很流利。
I: Thank you.
谢谢夸奖。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。
I: Mr.Shu,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?
舒先生,我可以问你几个听起来可能不是很有礼貌的问题吗?
A: Ah,never mind, please.
啊,没关系,请问吧。
I: Can you tell me how old you are?
你能告诉我你多大了吗?
A: I am 25 years old.
我25岁了。
I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?
我们的招聘广告要求这个职位的应聘者应当具有相当好的英语水平,那么,你认为你的书面英语和口语能力如何呢?
A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.
我已经学英语10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级。我能用英语口语把自己的想法流利地表达出来。
I: What other foreign language do you speak?
你还能说其他别的外语吗?
A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.
我在大学时自学过日语,我能用日语进行一些简单的对话。
i: i know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
i: 从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?
a: because the job i am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but i like challenge.your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. it has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge i am looking for.
a: 我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建XX年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。
i: why do you think you are qualified for this position?
i: 为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?
a: i have excellent communication skills and i am familiar with the procedures for the last company i worked for. besides, i am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
a: 我的人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很荣幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您请讲。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23岁。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你现在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的电话号码是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人吗?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我没有问题了。
小矮子你不用长高我弯腰小丑鬼你不用整容我瞎比
个人资料,分享给你,希望有所帮助,请采纳!谢谢!Situation: Lintel, a computer chip manufacturing company, currently has a job opening in its Finance department. John Miller is the first applicant to be interviewed this morning by Lintel’s Finance Manager Mike Gates.Mike: Good Morning, John. I am Mike.John: Good Morning.Mike: How are you doing?John: I am doing fine. Thank you.Mike: How was the traffic coming over here?John: I am so glad that the traffic was light this morning. No traffic jam and no accidents.Mike: That is good. John, let’s start the interview. Are you ready?John: Yes, I am.Mike: First of all, let me properly introduce myself. I am the Finance Department Manager. As you know there is an open position in my department, and I need to fill this position as soon as possible.John: Please, tell me a little bit about the position.Mike: It is an entry-level position. The new employee will have to work closely with the Accounting department. He will also have to deal with the bank on a daily basis.John: What type of qualifications do you require?Mike: I require a four-year college degree in Finance. Some working experience would be helpful.John: What kind of experience are you looking for?Mike: Doing office work is good. However, since this is an entry-level position, I do not require a lot of experience. I am willing to train the new person.John: That is great!Mike: John, tell me a little bit about yourself.John: I was a student at West Coast University, and I just graduated with a Bachelor degree in Finance. I have been working part-time as a payroll clerk for the last two years.Mike: What are you looking for in a job?John: The job should help me see what Finance is all about. I have learned a lot of Finance theories at school, and now it is time for me to put them into practice.Mike: Anything else?John: I also hope that it will help me grow in my field.Mike: What are your strengths? Why should I hire you?John: I am a hard-working person and a fast learner. I am very eager to learn, and I get along fine with people.Mike: OK. Now, let me ask you a few quick questions. You do not mind working long hours, do you?John: No, I do not.Mike: Can you handle pressure?John: Yes, I can. When I was going to school, I took quite a few courses each semester while working at least twenty hours every week. And, I handled that situation very well.Mike: Do you still have any questions for me?John: No, I think I have a pretty good understanding of the job. I believe that I can handle it with ease, and I hope to have the opportunity to work for you.Mike: John, nice meeting you. Thank you for coming.John: Nice meeting you too. Thank you for seeing me.